Premier Prosthetic Center
The mission of Premier Prosthetic Center is to restore vitality and mobility for prosthetic patients. Our unique approach to comprehensive care begins prior to surgery. Premier Prosthetic Center patients partner with a physician and a prosthetist to develop a treatment plan designed to help you achieve your personal mobility goals.
We offer the latest in prosthetic technology to help amputees achieve their vitality goals, whether those be living independently at home, spending quality time with grandchildren or pursuing sports interests.
- Prosthetic care prior to surgery, supervised by a surgeon
- Ongoing research programs and trials for new technology available only at Premier Prosthetic Center
- A specialized fitting process that creates a unique prosthesis suited to the individual
- New technology and techniques developed through close communication between physician and prosthetist
- An amputee peer counseling network
- Free consultation to pre- and post-amputation clients
Our process offers superior fit and function, even for those patients who have been dissatisfied with performance and comfort offered by prosthetic components from other providers.
Meet Reda, the Premier Prosthetic Center Pup!
This Chocolate Lab shares a special bond with our Prosthetic Assistant Tim. Learn why Reda has won the hearts of our staff and patients!
Premier Prosthetic Center is a division of Premier Surgical Associates.