Most insurance plans cover prosthetic components, based on the patient’s individual needs and functional abilities. Consultations and pre- and post-surgical evaluations are provided at no charge.
Premier Prosthetic Center offers a variety of payment options, including private insurance, Medicare and self-pay. Contact us to discuss the options available to you.
Prosthetic Patient Resources
- Exercises Required to Be Able to Use a Prosthesis
- Prosthetic Rehab Plan: Normal Process
- Prosthetic Rehab Plan: Same-day Fitting
- Above Knee Amputee Home Exercise Program
- Below Knee Amputee Home Exercise Program
Affiliations & Memberships
- AAOP: American Academy of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- ABC: The American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics
- Amputee Associates
- Amputee Blader Runners
- Amputee Coalition of America
- Barr Foundation
Patient Benefits from Breakthrough Prosthetic Technology